Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How it all started

I am so sooo excited!  I love, absolutely love cooking but I have this slight disorder...I hate trying a recipe that doesn't have a picture of the final product.  I mean seriously, why would I want to spend time going shopping, spend the money on getting all the ingredients and then spend my afternoon or evening cooking a meal and not even know what it is going to look like after I finish cooking.  My favorite cookbooks are the ones that have a picture of every recipe but you know what is even better than that? A cookbook with a picture of every step. Wouldn't that be fun?!?!  

My desire with this blog is to take some fun recipes and show step-by-step WITH pictures how to make them.  I especially enjoy cooking Indian food and I always try to cook healthy.

I started working on it yesterday and had so much fun.  Today, I could hardly get out of the kitchen.  I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I enjoyed making them for you.

From my Stove-Top with Love



No comments:

Post a Comment